FIRST-TIME ADULT PDT is entirely FREE* and open to the general public. PDT is designed to make students and the public more aware, prepared, and ready for any hostile situation anywhere.
The next session starts soon, call Azad's at 530 892-2923 to register.
Each ADULT PDT session is held each Saturday, either in-person or virtual. Classes will be held at Azad’s Martial Arts Center located at 313 Walnut Street Suite 150 in Chico.
>>> No prior experience is needed. <<<
PDT will address basic defense against common attacks. You will learn:
1. Cutting edge personal safety tips for men and women known as Safety Awareness Skills (SAS).
2. The single most important step you must take to handle an attacker.
3. The fastest get-away techniques from any type of grab or hold.
4. Ten most effective disabling targets you must know.
5. Six defensive skills that can make a life or death difference when under attack.
6. No nonsense, simple, street-proven techniques you must know.
*Pre-registration is required. For more information please visit our website at or visit us at our Facebook page, Azad’s Martial Arts. There is limited space, so to guarantee your spot please contact Azad’s Martial Arts Center today at (530) 892-AZAD (2923) or 896-0777.
PDT is Supported by the following Local Organizations:
Chico Police Department | Office of Diversity & Inclusion at Chico State | Butte College Safe Places | Stonewall Alliance Center | Catalyst Domestic Violence Services | North Valley Community Foundation | Chico Unified School District | Butte County Sheriff's Office | Chico State Safe Places | Downtown Chico Business Association | Butte College
PDT is Sponsored by the following Businesses Partners:
Azad's Martial Arts Family Center | Mix 95.1 | 103.5 The Blaze | News-Talk 1290 KPAY | Radio Mexico 97.7 KHHZ | Deer Creek Broadcasting | Chico Enterprise Record | CBS TV12 | NBC TV24 | The CW | Telemundo | Action News Now
IF YOUR BUSINESS OR ORGANIZATION IS INTERESTED IN SUPPORTING THIS PROGRAM, PLEASE CONTACT firstname.lastname@example.org